My Approach & Values
I have combined a “Multi-Component Approach” of relaxation, cognitive behavioral therapy and, to improve self-awareness, that I continue to develop and utilize and has become an extremely effective treatment approach for emotional difficulties, healing, addictions and chronic habits. I offer Individual, Family and Couples therapy for adults and adolescents in the following areas: Pain Management; Anxiety and Panic Disorders; Family Violence; Addiction Recovery and Relapse prevention; Troubled Relationships; Long Term Marriage Revitalization; Sexual Dysfunction; Post-traumatic Stress Disorder; Issues of Grief and Loss; Habit Disorders; Low Self Esteem; Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Surgical Therapy; and am a trained mediator. Please look over our “Areas of Focus” section as I am sure we can assist you in resolving your life’s difficulties.
My Education and Experience
- Licensed Clinical Therapist in private practice since 1990.
- Graduate of National University – 1988.
- Graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute – 1996.
- Certified Diplomate in Clinical Hypnosis by The National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists.
- Clinical Member of The American Hypnosis Association.
- Certified Life Coach & NLP Practitioner.
- Certified in Medical Hypnosis Techniques by The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Clinical Member The American Psychotherapy & Medical Hypnosis Association.
- Certified Clinical Member The International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association.
- Approved by The Board of Behavioral Science Examiners in the use of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Certified by The American Hypnosis Association for Pre & Post Surgery Hypnosis.
- Associate Member of The American Society of Bariatric Surgery.
Give us a call for questions or to book an appointment.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital
2545 S. Euclid Ave, Ontario, CA 91762